Vision & Mission
Esperanza Elementary is a collaborative community of students, parents, and teachers, committed to providing a stimulating and safe learning environment where all children can reach their fullest potential and become responsible college and career ready citizens.
At Esperanza Elementary, we agree...
- That through education, all things are possible for our children
- To establish clear and specific goals for each grade-level and each subject based on the California State Standards
- To set rigorous expectations, utilize our curriculum to spark interest in ensuring our educational future, and encourage students to monitor their learning
- To provide extra assistance and support to students that are not meeting grade-level benchmark standards
- To work towards closing the achievement gap between general and special education students at our school
- That as educators, we must take responsibility for our own professional growth in order to meet our students’ needs